Autodesk has extended the perpetual trade-in promo. Customers may upgrade their perpetual license to a subscription and receive the benefits of subscription. In addition to more value and flexibility than perpetual licenses, customers can save up to 25%** when trading in qualifying perpetual licenses that are not on maintenance plans, for a subscription to the latest Autodesk industry collections or to most individual products—like AutoCAD® including specialized toolsets, AutoCAD LT®, Civil 3D®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max® and more.
Trade in your old perpetual license and get up to 25%** off a new subscription on your choice of any eligible 1- or 3- year term today!
**Based on Autodesk Suggested Retail Price/SRP.
Named user subscription benefits include :
To learn more how does the new Autodesk Inventor and Product Design Manufacturing Collections help in your design, please check out our post: Learn 3 Ways Connecting 2D and 3D CAD Helps You Design Faster.
1. Customers can save up to 25 on the Autodesk Suggested Retail Price ( for industry collections or most individual products when they purchase eligible 1 year or 3 year term subscriptions with single user access and submit qualifying associated seats of release 1998 through 2021 perpetual licenses not on an active maintenance plan (any attached maintenance plan must have expired on or before April 30 2020 for the perpetual license to be eligible for this offer) A valid, eligible serial number and corresponding perpetual license must be submitted for this promotion.
2. Serial numbers must be submitted at https://www.autodesk.tradeinperpetual.com/
3. After the submission, the perpetual license serial number and all corresponding seats will subsequently be flagged in the Autodesk system as no longer valid or eligible to be submitted for other offers
4. This offer is available and until 24 July 2020 (dates inclusive)
5. The offer applies to single user only and are eligible to submit a total of 50 seats only under the terms and conditions of this offer
6. Terms condition apply, please contact our sales team for more details
Contact us today if you have any questions or queries.