– Design every detail with CAD software
AutoCAD® software for 2D and 3D CAD is engineered for the future. Work with TrustedDWG™ technology, and collaborate across desktop, cloud, and mobile. Includes AutoCAD mobile app.
Comprehensive 2D documentation
Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools.
Innovative 3D design
Create and communicate almost any design with 3D modeling and visualization tools.
PDF import enhancements
Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text and Mtext objects.
External file references
Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
Freely navigate around your drawing while selecting objects that stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
Text to Mtext enhancements
With the Combine Text tool, convert combinations of text and Mtext objects to a single Mtext object.
Why subscribe to AutoCAD?
With monthly and annual options, subscribing to AutoCAD is flexible and cost-effective.
- Continue or cancel your subscription as your needs change.
- Choose single- or multi-user access.
- Get software updates right away or choose a time that’s right for you.
- Access current and previous software versions.
- Migrate your files and custom settings from previous versions of AutoCAD.
- Customize the workspace with 600+ exchange apps.
- Access your software anywhere via your Autodesk account.
- Share your drawings in the cloud.
- AutoCAD mobile app is included with your subscription.
- Attach/extract point cloud data.
- Underlay BIM designs.
- Import, plot, and attach PDFs, and more.
Get AutoCAD + Revit
CAD and BIM Interoperability Guide
This guide will help those who are familiar with AutoCAD better understand Revit compared with AutoCAD and how to integrate existing AutoCAD projects with Revit to produce construction documents.
Essential tools, together, at one great price
The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection gives you the most essential Autodesk software and services—simply, conveniently, and at an attractive price.