Special savings on 1- or 3-year subscriptions when you trade in eligible perpetual licenses
Submit your old licenses and save up to 15%* on 1- or 3-year term subscriptions to any eligible Autodesk® software. Get your choice of industry collections, AutoCAD LT®, AutoCAD®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max® & more. Offer expires 20 July, 2018.
- Save up to 15% on Autodesk’s Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of industry collections and/or on the SRP for most individual products when purchasing eligible 1-year or 3-year term Autodesk subscriptions with single- or multi-user access and trading in an equivalent number of qualifying serial numbers and all associated seats of R14 (release year 1998) through 2018 perpetual licenses not on an active maintenance plan. Autodesk’s Suggested Retail Price is used for reference purposes only and may not be in your local currency. The actual retail price is determined by your reseller. The operator of the online store is independent and free to set its own price.
- Qualifying LT family products can be traded in for any eligible one- or three-year term subscriptions to Autodesk software, including industry collections with single-user access.
- The customer agrees to discontinue use of these traded-in perpetual licenses. Note that customers are eligible to switch back to their perpetual license if not satisfied with subscription at the end of either the 3-year term, or the end of the second year of an annual term (1 year plus 1 year renewal).
- Offer available from 07 May 2018 through 20 July 2018 worldwide with the exception of the Crimean Peninsula of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Terms & condition apply, please contact our sales team for more details.
- Submit the trade up SN at http://www.autodesk.com/tradeinpromo Upon completion, an email will be sent to the addresses provided confirming receipt of the submitted serial number. Autodesk reserves the right to confirm eligibility of any submitted serial number.
What does “Switch-back” mean?
If you’re not satisfied with your move to subscription for any reason you are
eligible to switch back to your perpetual license at the end of either the 3-year term, or the end of the second year of an annual term.