Stand out with BIM
Stand out from competitors. Subscribe to Autodesk® Revit LT™ BIM software and AutoCAD LT® drafting tools + BIM 360.
Get one year subscription only RM1,780.00* with Revit LT, AutoCAD LT and BIM 360!
TOP 6 REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE REVIT LT SUITE
1. Add Building Information Modeling to your workflow
- AutoCAD Revit LT Suite includes both Revit LT and AutoCAD LT software.
- Move to BIM at your own pace while continuing to work with familiar 2D drafting and detailing tools.
- Learn the BIM process using a simplified user interface and integrating learning tools.
2. Flexible pricing options
- Subscription licensing offers more flexible and cost-effective options.
- Easily ramp up or scale down your software investment.
- Access the latest software releases, cloud services, and technical support.
3. Work more efficiently with a single, coordinated model
- Create intelligent 3D models to help plan, design, build, and manage your project.
- Generate schedules, drawing sheets, 2D and 3D views directly from the model.
- Revise designs and automatically update changes throughout every view.
4. Exchange designs with other Revit and AutoCAD users
- Autodesk Revit LT software is fully compatible with Autodesk® Revit® software products. Easily exchange files created on the Revit® platform.
- Import or export DWG files for enhanced interoperability.
5. Impress clients with near 3D visualizations and photorealistic renderings
- Communicate ideas more clearly with 3D design and visualization tools. For example, conceptualize the structure and space of a building more clearly with virtual walk-throughs.
- Create near photorealistic 3D renderings with Revit LT and Autodesk® A360 Rendering* web service.
- Add detail to your rendering with an extensive library of predefined photorealistic materials.
- Define sun settings and add artificial lighting with a photometric light source that uses real-world data.
- Generate renderings in the cloud* without the need for high-powered hardware.
6. Enhance documentation quality
Autodesk Revit LT automatically manages changes to your Revit building model throughout the documentation process. This helps maintain a more consistent representation of your building. You also improve drawing coordination and minimize errors.
The result: Minimize the cost of changes and manual coordination in construction with higher quality construction documents.
Transition to BIM
Import DWG files into Revit LT
Work with a single, coordinated model
Create near photorealistic renderings
Create better designs
Benefits of BIM 360 Team
Centralize project information
BIM 360 Team provides an online workspace for all project team members, helping you communicate and stay organized at all times
Make team decisions faster
Make decisions faster with real-time, in browser design review. Host design review sessions with all project stakeholders, no matter where they are.
Track project activity
Simplify your feedback process by having clients, team members, and stakeholders markup and comment directly on your designs. Track version history and project activity in one convenient place.
Manage your users
User roles and permissions are managed and controlled by project administrators.
Supported file types
View, share, review, and markup more than 50 2d and 3d design file formats in your browser including AutoCAD (DWG, CAD), DXF, Revit (RVT), IFC, and Navisworks (NWD, NWF)
Available anywhere, on any device
Whether your team is in the office or on the job site, your files are accesible on desktop or mobile via the BIM 360 Team mobile app.
Note : Price subject to 6% GST. Contact us for special price.
Promotion period : Dec 6, 2016 – Jan 20, 2017 (date inclusive).